How to make a Beaded Forest Necklace
Beaded Forest Necklaces can be beautiful to behold. Especially when worn on brightly coloured outfits.
Here we will summarize all that you need to create your own Beaded Forest Necklace.
Tools & Materials
- Biggest Seed beads (one or two colours)
- 0.40mm fishing line
- Chain hooks
- Cut fishing line to a lengthy but controllable size
- Fix chain hook at one end and tighten
- Fix four beads and put the fishing line into the 4th from the top
- Continue process. Put the needle into four (4) from beneath and pull out
- Pick one (1) recessive and four (4) dominant beads and repeat process.
If you wish to learn more, then register for one of our "Practical Training classes."